Skip to main content.

This page’s menu:

Computer Architecture

- Laboratory description -
      IInd year, CE
     


1. Introduction  
2. Conversion of numbers in fundamental radices  
3. Binary decimal codes presentation
4. FXP number representation problems
5. FLP number representation problems
6. Particular cases of number representation in various computer families presentation
7. The elementary educational computer (EEC - CED) - types of instructions presentation
8. Memory addressing techniques presentation
9. Memory addressing techniques solved problems
10. I8080 microprocessor instructions presentation | presentation
11. I8080 microprocessor instructions problems | solved problems
12. Redoing of laboratory activities  
13. Redoing of laboratory activities  
14. Laboratory activities evaluation  

- Examination -


The final examination is an oral examination, the students will have to choose a ticket, containing 2 theoretical subjects and one problem (pertaining to the list of subjects). The students are allowed to prepare their subject(s) during an initial period of 15 minutes, and then must present one of the 2 theoretical subjects. Afterwards, the second subject must be presented (after all other colleagues have presented their first subject). After succesfull presentation of the 2 theoretical subjects (a minimum grade of 5 for each subject), the problem must be solved (a minimum grade of 5 is required). The three grades will form an average which in turn will weigh 70% in the final grade; the rest of the final grade, 30%: the average of all grades given to students during the laboratory activities.

- News -


The final situation is available. The minimum grade to pass the laboratory is 4,50.

- Laboratory evaluation -

1) 10205/10206 - laboratory status for students belonging to 10205 - 10206 - updated 08.02.2013
Discipline titular - Conf. Dr. Ing. Dan Mancaş
Asist. Eng. Adrian Neaţu